Amazon Quiz Contest 23rd February Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answer, Amazon 23rd February Quiz Answer, Amazon App Only Quiz Answer: Hello Readers, we believe that you’ve already save huge bucks on great deals & online shopping coupons, Flipkart deals & loot offers. We’re back again with Amazon Daily Quiz Answer for 23rd February to assist you to avail freebies and gadgets from Amazon India.back to menu ↑
About Amazon India 23rd February Quiz Contest
- Date: 23rd February 2019
- Quiz Contest Timing: 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM IST
- Contest Winning Prize: Canon EOS DSLR Camera
- Total Numbers of Winners: 1
- Winner Announcement Date: 30th March 2019
More Details about Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest
Amazon India runs a daily quiz contest exclusively on their official mobile application, generally termed as, Amazon App Only Quiz Today’s Contest. Participating in the quiz can get you awarded with free stuff, freebies and cool gadgets from Amazon India.
We are the leading website that daily update quiz answer within maximum 5 minutes, generally by 08:02 AM.back to menu ↑
How to Play and Win Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest 23rd February
- First of all, download Amazon Mobile application in your smartphone.
- After this, install the application and open Amazon Mobile App.
- Login or Create an account on Amazon India.
- Now, come back to the homepage and scroll down a bit.
- A banner will appear ‘Amazon 23 February Quiz – Win Free Canon EOS DSLR Camera‘.
- Click on that banner.
- Then, on the next page, it will ask you to start the quiz.
- Click on ‘Start‘ Quiz banner.
- Answer the Amazon Quiz questions with the correct posted answers below.
- After completing the quiz, if you are the lucky one, then you can avail free stuff from Amazon India.
Amazon 23rd February Quiz Contest Correct Answer
Question 1. What is astronaut, Buzz Lightyear’s popular catchphrase in the Pixar film, Toy Story?
Answer 1. To infinity and beyond
Question 2. The fictional address 221B, Baker Street is associated with which of these fictional characters?
Answer 2. Sherlock Holmes
Question 3. The Game of Thrones TV show is based on the fantasy novel series ‘A Song of Fire and Ice’ . Who is the author of this book series?
Answer 3. George R. R. Martin
Question 4. A 2-part British stage play written by Jack Thorne based on the Harry Potter series was first performed in London. What is the name of the play?
Answer 4. Harry Potter and the cursed child
Question 5. The Halley’s comet orbits the sun every 75-76 years. When will it be visible next from earth?
Answer 5. 2061back to menu ↑
Amazon Daily Quiz Terms & Policy
- This Contest will commence on 23rd February 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Canon EOS 1300D 18MP DSLR Camera (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
You’re now eligible for winning the freebies from Amazon India. We wishes you all the best and hope that you win big prizes and free stuff from Amazon India.